Monday, December 15, 2008

Welcome

Hey everybody. I'm just starting up here so i'll let you know about myself. I'm a huge New York Yankees fan. I live in Chicago, Illinois currently but I was born in the Bronx, New York.  I watch every Yankees game and am very passionate about my team.

My favorite player in Phil Hughes. I've never missed one of his starts at the Major League level, and follow him in the minors as well. I know he hasn't been too great so far, especially after his tough year last year, but I know I don't stand alone when I say i'm hoping for a bounce-back year next year.

I will be posting Yankees and baseball rumors and giving my Yankee opinions. Anybody is welcome to join. I ask that you guys keep it fun and don't bring a negative attitude here.

No comments:

Post a Comment